Summary of Services
Advantage Locums is dedicated to delivering professional advantages to your facility:
Quality, Flexibility, Value, Service
Quality: first and foremost
- Compliance: NALTO certification with a supporting Compliance Department ensures background, licensure, certifications, evaluations, immunizations and any specific client compliance requirements are current and up-to-date. Healthcare Providers’ files are securely maintained.
- Best Recruiting Practices: Through our established processes Healthcare Providers must meet or exceed expectations including reference verification(s), thorough review of work history and competency checklist(s). Only with the approval from one of our Directors and/or Managers, is a candidate cleared to work for Advantage Locums and our client facilities. Regularly scheduled Review Boards and ongoing assessment meetings with our team ensure quality commitments are met throughout each placement.
Flexibility: providing optimal staffing solutions to ensure continuity of care and coverage
- Locums length: assignments can vary depending on the needs of our clients ranging from 1 day of coverage to long term locum tenens assignments from 6-12+ months at a time.
- Work week flexibility: Providers are open to varying schedules based on the needs of the client and the facility’s operating hours.
- Multiple Licenses: Many of our experienced providers are licensed to work in several states offering groups with a national presence the flexibility of working with providers they’ve enjoyed working with in other locations.
Value: pricing to best fit your needs
- All-Inclusive: We take care of everything from travel, lodging, payroll, professional liability and malpractice insurance, and all cost variables associated with the assignment.
- Standard Locums Contracting: We offer flexibility of rate ranges with our standard Locums staffing contracts. This flexibility allows us to provide our Physicians competitive pay while providing optimal client billing.
- Locums and Permanent Placement: We can assist you in finding locums coverage for your facility or finding a provider for your open permanent position.
Service: ensuring a productive partnership
- Account Managers: A single point-of-contact for our Clients means a better understanding of your culture and needs, and provides efficiency of coverage – saving you time and money. Your Account Manager coordinates everything from communications to all of our offices/recruiters, presentations, interviews, offers, quality assurance, housing, payroll, invoicing, etc. They share your own sense of urgency and need to deliver only highly qualified professionals in a timely manner.
- A Responsive Team of Recruiters: Caring recruiters supported by a database of 100,000+ healthcare professionals, recruitment advertising, tradeshow attendance, email marketing campaigns, and generous referral means Advantage Locums has the resources and programs in place to be a productive extension of your own staffing efforts.
- Availability: Our work days don’t end at 5:00 p.m.; all Advantage Locums Account Managers are provided cell phones for coverage beyond the work day. Additional support is available to our Clients and Providers 24/7/365 through our Support line.
- An Extended Reach of Healthcare Staffing Solutions through our other ARN Healthcare Staffing brands – Offering our clients more than just Physician and Advanced Practice Provider coverage. Through our ARN Family of staffing companies, we can assist our clients in other areas: Advantage On Call (national placement of Therapists (OT, PT and SLP and assistants) and per diem staffing in select markets, and Advantage RN (nationwide Travel Nurse Staffing).